Membership dues are the main source of funding for Temple Beth El’s programs and activities. Your membership benefits all of us. While we will maintain our policy that everyone is welcome to our synagogue regardless of payment, membership in a synagogue represents a commitment to the community. It means that you are involved in keeping Jewish life alive and seeing it continue to the next generation. It also gives you a framework of giving and contributing to the Shul, and it means that you are a partner in supporting the financial needs of the Synagogue which we are all part of.
Membership entitles you to:
- High Holy Day tickets with preferred seating
- Voting privileges at congregational meetings
- The monthly newsletter and other mailings
- Participation in educational programs and other activities at a discounted rate
- Services of Rabbi at life cycle events
- Scholarships available to Religious School families through our Jonas Ellis Young Family Fund
- Inclusion in the membership directory
- Ability to join or head a committee
Your payments help fund the actual synagogue operations for the current year, including Rabbinic salary, administrative, office and maintenance supplies, upkeep of the facilities, the religious school operation, religious ritual items and mailings, among other things. We need your support!
If you are is interested in joining Temple Beth El please submit a membership application.
For more information, contact Temple Beth El 941-755-4900
$1500 per year or $125/Month
$1020 per year or $85/Month
Associate members must maintain a membership with another Temple/Synagogue
$900 per year or $75/Month
$600 per year or $50/Month
Full time student